Mallory Realty was founded in 1947 by Charles Mallory and the late Roy Mallory. Through the 1960s, the company brokered housing and developed residential housing. The 1970s saw our entry into meeting a growing demand for suburban commercial properties, resulting in the development of over 100,000 square feet of office space and 70,000 square feet of flex- space that is currently owned and managed by our company.
In the 1980s, Stephen Mallory joined the real estate business on a full-time basis overseeing new commercial and residential development and brokerage. His wife Donna and son Andrew, are actively involved in property management.
Sixty-five plus years of real estate experience has taught us that all sellers, buyers and renters have individual needs and wants and, of course, that all properties are unique. Our job simply has been and will continue to be to match successfully the needs of our business and residential clients with the right property.
Whether buying, selling, or leasing with Mallory Realty, we will provide you with an honest, unembellished view of the market and property, real estate pricing, a professional aggressive marketing strategy, and an effective and timely solution to your real estate needs.
- Representation of both sellers and buyers in Kanawha, Putnam and Cabell counties
- Tenant and Owner leasing representation
- Representation of both sellers and buyers
Members of Kanawha Valley Board of Realtors and Multiple Listing Services, affording informational access of listing to other Realtors and buyers through Realtor.com
Some of Our Projects
- Walnut Hills Subdivision (St. Albans)
- Developed mobile home park (South Charleston) and the valley's first mobile home subdivision with fee lots (St. Albans)
- Developed on our own account 65,000 square feet of spec and built-to-suit office space within the Dunbar Urban Renewal area.
- Developed 13,000 square foot speculative office building (St. Albans).
- Construction of additional office building on built-to-suit basis for national insureance companies.
- We were selected by Charleston Urban Renewal Authority to develop on our own account the first private housing development in 40 years for downtown Charleston. This 52 unit complex went from conception to initial financing approval within 30 days.
- We were selected by the City of South Charleston to re-develop the formerr recreation center. Today, Oakes Village Apartments (23) units retains almost 100% occupancy.
- Developed Roxalana Business Park (Dunbar), the valley's first small-user flex-space complex.
- Developed SouthpointeVillage, a 40 unit, upscale town home community in Charleston's prestigious South Hills. These units are geared for active retirees and empty nesters.
- Re-adaptive development (Dunbar), and new construction of flex-space on both speculative and built-to-suit basis.
- Numerous commercial renovation projects
- Subdivision lot development (South Charleston)
- Commercial renovation and new construction
- 400 Bibby Condominium downtown Charleston living.